Monday, September 12, 2016

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad"~ Abraham Lincoln

This quote relates a lot to me because it is correct because when I act good or do something good then I feel very proud of myself and i want to tell someone. But there are some bad things that I do bad and I want to keep it to myself and not share it with anyone else. For example a good thing I have done is when i'm in the bus and an elder doesn't have anywhere to sit then I sally give up my seat for them. But, there are dark times when I do bad and it doesn't feel good because i'm not choosing the right. For example when elderly needs someone to hold the door for them I wouldn't do it because i'm having a rough day. And at the end of the day I feel bad because I regret all the bad things we have done. I started thinking ways how I can stop doing that and my first solution is would I like if someone treated me like that. Other things I have tried doing is saying to myself do I like that bad feeling in myself or do I like that good feeling.

Image result for greatness inside of you

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You will go far with CTR." -Mr. Haymore This statement means that with ctr you are guaranteed to go far. If you choose to be ...