Tuesday, September 6, 2016


Image result for the great test of life is obedience of life

                      "Obedience is the great test of life"
We all want to do good in life. And we all think we are good people but, we can only prove that by passing the great test of life. What comes in mind when i hear that quote I always tell myself you have to succeed and be the leader not the follower. And by doing that I would have to choose the right. I can relate to this quote me wanting to do good in life. How will I pass this great test, well I will have to be and obedient person. I will not complain of say why do i have to be obedient. I would not say foul language and not disrespect others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You will go far with CTR." -Mr. Haymore This statement means that with ctr you are guaranteed to go far. If you choose to be ...