Thursday, September 8, 2016

"The Key to Freedom is Obedience. The More Obedient We              Are The More Freedom We Have." ~ Boyd M. Packer


This quote means that if we are obedient others will see that you repect them and will treat the the same as others. For example if your parent or guardian tells you to do your chores and you say no and if you want freedom such as going out with friends then your parents will tell you no because you don't do what they ask you do first. And if you do what they ask you to do then you could get what you want. I can relate to this qoute because when I do what my parents asl me t do then i would have freedom like going to amusement parks with my friends of if i get good grades then and I want a new phone then I would get it.
Image result for OBEDIENT

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You will go far with CTR." -Mr. Haymore This statement means that with ctr you are guaranteed to go far. If you choose to be ...