Tuesday, September 20, 2016

                   Office administrator

Duties and responsibilities: To provide a variety of complex administrative support duties to the general manager and administration manager, including call and email screening, maintaining calendars, scheduling, correspondence, typing, data entry, research, analysis project management, writing reports, filing, and document preparation.

Salary: $41,803 per year
Education: Certificate or associate’s degree, and bachelor's degree
Demand: 8% increase
Reflection: I would love to become an office administrator because I got inspired by my my aunt that she has an office. Therefore, if I choose other careers then I wouldn't be able to work quietly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You will go far with CTR." -Mr. Haymore This statement means that with ctr you are guaranteed to go far. If you choose to be ...