Wednesday, May 17, 2017

"If I've got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing right, I'm going to succeed" - Dan Dierdorf

This statement means to me that if we have goals that we want to achieve then we could do that. All we have to do is pursuing them and working hard to achieve. If you do the right thing then you'll achieve it faster. For example if your goal is to get a good grade in your class then it is possible. All you have to do is make an effort in studying for every test you take. And you are doing the right thing by studying for your test because you are getting closer to achieving your goal. Or if you want to be the smartest person then that applies to the first example. When Dan say that everything will fall into line that if another way of saying if you follow your goals then you would achieve it. 


 Image result for dan dierdorf

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You will go far with CTR." -Mr. Haymore This statement means that with ctr you are guaranteed to go far. If you choose to be ...