Monday, May 1, 2017

"I have been asked what I mean by 'word of honor', I will tell you; Place me behind prison walls - walls of stone ever so high, ever so thick, reaching so far into the ground-there is a possibility that in some way or another I might be able to escape; but stand me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have me give my word of honor never to cross i. Can I get out of the circle? No,never! I'd die first."     -Karl G. Mauser                                                                                                            

This statement is telling us to keep our promises. A promise is never to be broken. For example is you say your are going to do something then do it. If you say your a going to meet up somewhere and you don't at least tell the person before that you can't go. When you do that then it is considered not breaking a promise because you are letting them know you won't be able to assist. And if you don't tell the person nothing then you are breaking a promise. Promises and never to be broken. You should always keep your word of honor. How would you fell if someone didn't keep a promise with you. If you someone would tell lets go to the mall and you get there and they are not there how would you react. And if they tell you that they are not going to be able to assist in going then they are keeping their promise.

Image result for karl g maeser

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You will go far with CTR." -Mr. Haymore This statement means that with ctr you are guaranteed to go far. If you choose to be ...