Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Memorial Day Weekend 

During memorial day weekend I spend time with my family and we did family BBQ. I also worked on my 6 page essay for my English class. The essay took almost the whole day because it was more than 10 paragraphs. I met some of my family members ranging from aunts uncles and cousins. I also went to my friends house and other friends tagged along. Some movies we saw were Chukie and E.T. It was really fun because we went to go get pizza and then watch movies and music videos. Places I wet was to my cousins house in Hollywood and then most of our family members met there. Then we went to get Chinese food the following day. We also went to go visit china town that same day. There was a lot of people there and I got a turtle there.

Image result for memorial day

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You will go far with CTR." -Mr. Haymore This statement means that with ctr you are guaranteed to go far. If you choose to be ...