Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Thanksgiving,

Every 4 Thursday in November, celebrated in Canada and the united states of america. Americans gather for a day of giving thanks and feasting. Everyone celebrates it differently based on religion. It is important to Americans because it celebrates the time when the pilgrims shared food and kindness with the native Americans rather than fighting. The first thanksgiving ever hosted was in the year 1621. The holiday thanksgiving was not a national holiday till the 19th century. My family and I always celebrate thanksgiving and we are thankful for so many things. First and foremost and thankful for me being health, having a free education, my friends, family.I am also thankful for all the materials I have, for the meals my parents provide for me. I am thankful for the house I live in also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You will go far with CTR." -Mr. Haymore This statement means that with ctr you are guaranteed to go far. If you choose to be ...