Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Thanksgiving Week


It was a great week with joy, laughter, and families gathered. I spended my week doing projects and essays and finished by wednesday. And on thursday and Friday I had already finished with my projects. On thursday I celebrated it with my family by watching movies such as elf and home alone. Later that evening we waited for the turkey to be cooked and we ate dinner and we gave thanks. After we ate dinner we headed out to black friday at the mall and we bought lots of clothing and electronics. A CTR experience was when an elder wanted to get a television and I got the last one so instead I gave up the television and gave it to him. A book I read was Night and it was about the holocaust. I met family members that live in San Francisco and we spend the thanksgiving with them. On Friday we got some rest and later head to the mall again to go and see if there are better deals than last night.
Image result for thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You will go far with CTR." -Mr. Haymore This statement means that with ctr you are guaranteed to go far. If you choose to be ...