Friday, January 20, 2017

"Make Your Passion Your Profession"

My passion is watching reality shows that have a lot of drama. Why? Because, it teaches me not to do the same mistakes that they do. This became my passion when I found out the show Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills. Required education you need is a bachelor degree in art management, or business. Skills you need is critical thinking monitoring, management, coordination, and communication. I am willing to become a director. And think who is the perfect family to go on the show that has a lot of drama and would hit a ton of views. 

Image result for director of reality shows  Image result for director

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You will go far with CTR." -Mr. Haymore This statement means that with ctr you are guaranteed to go far. If you choose to be ...