Tuesday, January 24, 2017


  1. Always Wong because it is theft and fraud
  2. Providing the full source for a quotation
  3. False
  4. True
  5. False
  6. True
  7. When using information from crowd-source sources, like Wikipedia, because they are in public domain 
  8. Summarize the text in your own words and cite it.
  9. Both
  10. All of them
  11. Citation is used to distribute money for royalties.
  12. Unethical Collaboration
  13. All of the above



Kid President's things we should say more often
  1. Thank you
  2. Excuse me
  3. Here's a surprise corn dog I bought you because your my frind
  4. I'm sorry
  5. I forgive you
  6. You can do it
  7. I've got barbecue sauce on my shirt too
  8. Please
  9. Everything is going to be OK
  10. Aw! You got me a corn dog too you shouldn't have buddy
  11. I don't know
  12. Your so awesome I named my boat after you 
  13. Your so awesome I legally changed my name to yours
  14. Tell them your awesome
  15. Hello person iv'e never met before here a high-five
  16. My sport team is not always the best sports team
  17. Nothing
  18. I disagree with you, but I still like you as a person ...
  19. Scream
  20. Life is tough but so are you
  21. Something nice


























No comments:

Post a Comment

"You will go far with CTR." -Mr. Haymore This statement means that with ctr you are guaranteed to go far. If you choose to be ...