Wednesday, October 26, 2016

What is homecoming?
Homecoming is a time to celebrate the school
you are attending. And after you have graduated, it’s time to go back to your town and your campus, see old friends, and reminisce about your school says. Homecoming usually centers around a football game but , some schools have been known to have homecoming basketball, soccer or even hockey games. It is an annual tradition for american high schools. The football game is the main homecoming attraction, because the current students and alumni can attend. There is generally a huge crowd and lots of energy, so the pressure is on the home  team to win. Some schools hold elections for homecoming king and queen with an accompanying Homecoming princess and princesses. High school etiquette, homecoming which takes place every fall it is a very important high school event. Most homecoming dances are semi-formal, although each school will will specify its own dress code. I myself will not assist at the homecoming game and homecoming dance because I believe that if I don't go it will not affect my life. Also I have important things to do for example, I have projects due by next month and I also have tons of homework assignments. But, maybe in the future I will give it a try on going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You will go far with CTR." -Mr. Haymore This statement means that with ctr you are guaranteed to go far. If you choose to be ...