Wednesday, October 5, 2016

                        Nurse

Duties and responsibilities: They perform physical exams and health histories. Provide health promotion , counseling, and education. Administer medications, wound care, and numerous of other personalized inventions. They also interpret the patient information and make critical decisions about actions needed.

Salary: A registered nurse can earn on average of $33.23 per hour and can anually earn about $69,110

Education: Associate's degree

Demand for this profession: 19% more



Reflection: My goal is to become a nurse. I have always wanted to become one since I was in 6th grade. I would also like to become a nurse because nurses save lives therefore I would want to save a live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You will go far with CTR." -Mr. Haymore This statement means that with ctr you are guaranteed to go far. If you choose to be ...