Friday, October 7, 2016

"Goal setting is goal getting. Set and get" ~ Mark Victor Hansen 

Image result for mark victor hansenThis quote means that if you set a goal you get a goal for example authors they set a goal such as selling over hundreds of copies of their books. They would do that by setting their goal and working hard for their goal and in return they get their goal achieved. Students set their goals in getting a high G.P.A . And in order to do that they will have to study and go to tutoring when they do not understand something. My goal is to complete all of my classwork , homework, and missing assignments that i haven't returned to get graded I would accomplish my goal by starting to clean out my binder and look if I have any missing assignments. And if I do then I would finish what I did not complete and turn it in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You will go far with CTR." -Mr. Haymore This statement means that with ctr you are guaranteed to go far. If you choose to be ...