Monday, April 17, 2017

Spring Break

  1.  I went to Las Vegas over spring break
  2.  I stayed at the Bellagio hotel 
  3. I met some family members who live in Vegas 
  4.  I watched official Christmas party the movie
  5. I celebrated Easter with my family
  6.  I did the assignment that was assigned to us during spring break for Digital Computing
  7. I saw the water fountains that Vegas is known for
  8. I went the adventure dome amusement park in Vegas
  9.  I visited the m&m store 
  10. I went into the first Walmart without McDonald inside
  11.  I went on a tour bus
  12.  I went inside the hotel Elvis use to stay at
Image result for vegas bellagio

Image result for vegas m&m store

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You will go far with CTR." -Mr. Haymore This statement means that with ctr you are guaranteed to go far. If you choose to be ...