Tuesday, February 28, 2017

THE NEUROSURGEON 

Duties and Responsibilities : They perform surgery in the brain spinal cords or nerves removing some tumors and relieve chronic pain.

Salary : $173 Per hour and $775,968 a year

Education : 4 years in undergraduate school and 4 years in med school then 6-7 years becoming a resident after you do 3-6 months of training in clinic neurosurgeon the 42 months in core clinical training 

Demand : 14% all physician and neurosurgeons

Reflection : I would want to become a neurosurgeon because it has always been my dream to become one. And if I become one I would be 31 years old when I become one done with school and everything.


Image result for neurosurgeon grey's anatomy

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You will go far with CTR." -Mr. Haymore This statement means that with ctr you are guaranteed to go far. If you choose to be ...